Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Instagrams in January

More Instagrams in January...
 
SO happy to be 2!

Buddies reunited! Fun weekend away starts NOW!

This is a video of Layla counting to 10.  My favorite is when she says "seben" and "I see it" at the end.

Layla Wade XOXO

We have the best babysitter!! Thank you Kyra for taking such good care of our girls always!  They truly love you and have been talking all morning about how much fun they had last night.  This picture you sent me warms my heart!

Look who's been putting pee pee in the potty all day!!  Now we are just waiting for the poo;)

No pee pee accidents since Thursday and now the big poo!  Yay Buggy! 
This is a video saying she "poop in toity" so proud of herself.

Throwback Thursday - Glacier National Park

Look what came today in the mail!

Super fun kiwi crate this month!  Let's bake - cakes made out of sponges and clay icing with fun toppings and a chef's hat and apron to decorate!

Layla has been saying "Layla big girl bed" since Chloe got a new bed for Christmas.  Thinking it would take awhile, we told her she could have one when she didn't wear diapers anymore.  No such luck for thinking that - she was potty trained in a matter of days!  Today I took the front rail off her crib and she didn't even try to test me and escape just went to sleep.  Why do our 2nd babies have to grow up even faster than our 1st babies?!

Covered from head to toes in hives and still smiling.
 
In the last week we have been dealing with colds, stomach bugs and a scary allergic reaction which has reminded me of this great quote...You will never have this day with your children again.  Tomorrow, they will be a little older then they were today.  This day is a gift, breathe and notice, smell and touch them; study their face and little feet and pay attention.  Relish the charms of the present.  Enjoy today, it will be over before you know it. - Jen Hatmaker
 Awesome seats last night at the Eric Church concert!

It's been months and months, maybe even a year since she has slept on my chest. 
I am sure cherishing this moment with my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!