Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Photo A Day in February

February came and went in a blink of an eye!  2015 must slow down!
 
February
 

 1. on my plate (Superbowl snacks!  Go Hawks!)
2. mail (It is our tradition to count down to Valentine's day with love notes and little gifts and candy)
3. water (bathtub time!)
4. reward (Chloe was rewarded for always "sharing and caring" in her class and got an award from her teacher.  We are SO proud!)
5. something blue (my girl sporting her Seahawks sweatshirt the prior Friday for "blue Friday" at school.)
6. make me smile (this picture of my bun wearing water babies.)
7. stripes (perfect Valentines stripes!  Thank you auntie Natalie for the cute handme down outfit and for the vday necklaces too!  We love them!)
8. in my bag (my gym clothes - time to move it move it!)
9. energy (she must have burned it all off because she was in bed cuddling her baby by 7:15 pm tonight.)
10. this inspires me (to keep working hard in the gym.)
11. on the wall (of the arena...a big screen of Miranda Lambert singing in concert!)
12. pointy (can you point us out in the crowd?! We had seats on the floor at the Miranda concert!)
13. temptation (is too great to stand still and take a picture when instead you can make sissy laugh.)
14. love (these two and the town of McCall!)
15. spot (I "spot" a girl sitting on a potty in the back of our car...it's Buggy!  Thank goodness for the potty chair on a long road trip!  I am so proud she didn't have 1 accident while we traveled this weekend.)
16. from where I stand (iced over Lake Payette.  Goodbye McCall, it's been fun!)
17. routine (first Layla and I read books, say goodnight and give hugs and kisses.  Then daddy goes in.  Chloe and I like to watch these two say their goodnights to each other on the monitor.)
18. bedside (this girl hasn't left my bedside since she got home.  She is taking care of me while I have my leg propped up after the vein surgery I had today.)
19. fresh (coat of paint to transform Layla's room.)
20. This is so me! (My new sign and how I feel when I get to the gym daily.  I can't wait to feel that way again after I recover from the vein surgery.) 
21. matching (this is the picture I received last Wednesday of Chloe and her friend Faith.  They had the same bushy eyebrows and mustaches/beards drawn on their faces for President's night at Awanas.  Too funny!)
22. macro (Layla ladybug)
23. fix (yesterday we got our baby "fix" when we met miss Jaydee Lane for the first time!)
24. 12 o'clock (Layla playing outside and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having.)
25. reflection (Chloe has a new reflection in the mirror with her new haircut!)
26. grow (my babies continue to "grow" daily even though I told them to stop!;))
27. still life (about the only time these two girls are "still" is when they are reading books.)
28. thank you (to our friends for the fun night out celebrating Clay's birthday!)
 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that time needs to slow down! It just races faster and faster! I can't keep up! Love all these pics. Especially the one the one of Clay and Layla (so sweet!) and 26. Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!