Saturday, May 16, 2015

Camping Trip #1

Mother's Day weekend in 2015 looked like this....CAMPING!!! I have had a lot going on the last month or so and this was a perfect mental break for me. Clay had EVERYTHING packed on Friday when I got off work. I literally did nothing besides grab clothes for the kids and myself. It was awesome! I appreciate all the work he did to make this trip even possible. We went with friends the Odenrider's and the Barta's. All weekend we just enjoyed the beautiful weather, 4-wheeling, camping and the company of great friends.
 
Sami helping Layla on the pogo stick

Good Saturday morning from my girls

4-wheeling!




Joel and Chloe playing with the blow gun

Sami is so good with Layla - always watching after her.

Stink EYE

Sami and Chlo ready to go

Friends

Layla says I can work this thing - I want to go!

Some one got a hold of mommy's camera!  LAYLA!

Callie Jo and Layla

Layla figured out her bike!

Chloe riding her bike!

CHEESE!

This picture screams TROUBLE!

Callie helped the kids build the swings

All of the kids! Joel, Layla, Callie, Sami, Chloe and Chloe
 
Joel pushing Layla

This picture makes me laugh - Joel is like "hey I was pushing her!"


Chloe Barta!

Playing in the crick!

Maggie cooling off in the crick. This is the first camping trip we have taken her on and she did really well! 




Getting her feet wet! The water was COLD!

And then the pants came off...


And then the under ware came off...

nakey butt bike riding back to camp.
 


S'MORES



YUM! 

The aftermath of a dusty 4 wheel ride...


close up of our DIRTY faces!

HOBO dinner!

Love these girls!

The girls painting nails.

AWESOME weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! What a great Mother's day weekend! Especially the not having to pack part! That's my big deterrent for camping. I love it but it takes DAYS to prepare! Glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!