Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day Program

On the Wednesday after Mother's Day Chloe's class invited all the moms to a "mom and me" lunch and show. Layla and I joined Chloe for lunch and then went to watch her show. It was ADORABLE! I'm pretty sure I may have cried a little as we listened to each child say what they wrote about their moms. Afterwards they sang a couple songs for us which were super cute!
  Here is what Chloe said about me...
THE IMPORTANT THING ABOUT MY MOM IS
She helps me with my tests and she loves me a lot.
IT IS TRUE THAT SHE
that she takes me a lot of fun places.
BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT MY MOM IS
she loves me a lot.
 
I would say she knows me pretty well because I sure DO love her a lot!
So proud of you Chloe Kay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!