Monday, September 21, 2015

I'M BACK!!!!!

Finally after how many months of craziness I'm finally back to blogging! YAY! So let's get started way back to May 16th...

Sherry and my mom both have birthdays in May, so it's always fun to get together and celebrate them both! When Sherry turned 50 the four of us girls went to the restaurant "Shogun" and had such a fun time celebrating. We have always laughed and joked about "that picture" they took of the birthday girls with their wigs and kimonos on. We decided since it had been 21 WHOLE YEARS it was time to go back to Shogun for their birthdays this year. Once again it proved to be very fun and super yummy! I don't know why we don't go there more often! I think daddy and I need to take the girls sometime as they would enjoy watching the food being cooked right in front of them.
 
Since I'm posting this after my mom has now passed - I just want to say that I'm so very glad we did this to celebrate her one last time. It was one more memory made with her to go in my many memories. XOXO

The birthday girls!!
I'm still looking for the original picture to post so stay tuned!

Pretty awesome crew - best friends, best moms and little Opal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I've been missing your posts! The hair and kimonos are so funny! Great pictures of the wonderful memories you shared with your mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!