Friday, October 9, 2015

More Instagrams in June

A couple more Instagrams in June...
 
Hitchin' a ride with Grandma.

Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but HAPPY!

My how she has grown in 1st grade! 1st day of school with no front teeth vs. the last day of school today! One to 2nd grade Chloe Kay!

Apparently EVERY night is a sleepover nowadays.
Lucky for Layla she has an awesome big sissy who doesn't mind having a cuddle bug holding her arm. I love how much they love each other! #sisterlove #thesearethebestdays 
 
Lightin' it up at #relayforlife2k15!
#donnaswalkingwarriors

CDA! Thank you Danita and Deana for this weekend!

"As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine my life without her."

"Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while but our hearts FOREVER."


1 comment:

  1. The pictures with your mom are so precious. The ones with the little hands made me tear up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!