Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Chloe Kay is 7

My beautiful Chloe Kay - you are 7!!
You have a big year ahead of you. I hope that you find as much happiness, wonder, and adventure in 7 as you found in 6. I'm confident you will because that is the kind of person you are.
Being your mom is one of my life's greatest joys. You're such a phenomenally fun kid, and so different from me in so many ways, that I know I'd love and admire you even if you weren't my daughter. But I'm lucky, because I get to be your mother. I get to revel in messy-haired good morning snuggles, remind you to keep on track during a million and one silly before school distractions, and marvel at your laid-back, easy cheer. I love your hugs and kisses and your giggles. You're my baby and always will be. I love you absurdly much, my sweet, brave, best big sister ever and silly girl.
Love, Mom
 






1 comment:

  1. Aww, how sweet! And LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!