Sunday, December 27, 2015

Glow in the Park 5K

For my 34th birthday I really wanted to do a 5k so I invited a bunch of friends to join me! We didn't run but we completed my first 5k together! The Glow Run 5K was on September 12th and took place at night. We had glow in the dark shirts and wore glow necklaces. It was such a fun race and perfect excuse for a girls night! Maybe next year I will run it!
 

 
The crew!
Back - Sarah, Danita, Angela, Nicole, Kim
Front - Tami, Deana, ME, Natalie, Carly, Lindsey
 
It's DARK - Let's do this!
 

At the start of the race!



We did it!! Good job ladies!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun girls night! I hate exercising in front of people so I stick with my treadmill :) but if I ever did one of those 5K's this looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!