Tuesday, December 15, 2015

More Instagrams in August

More memories to remember in August...
 
"A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart."
Lucky me I've got two!!
 
At the time when my mom was planning all of her funeral arrangements I couldn't bear to think or talk about it. Today I am so thankful she was such a planner because yesterday I received from the funeral home this beautiful necklace which is her fingerprint. What an amazing and awesome keepsake for me and my girls. Now I really do carry a piece of her with me always.

I love this quote..."You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow they will be a little older than they were today. This day is a gift, breathe & notice, smell and touch them. Study their faces, pay attention, relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today. It will be over before you know it. #lovemygirls #growinguptoofast #enjoytoday

Berry awesome blueberry pickin' crew this morning!

My babies playing school.
#readyfor2ndgrade #andpreschool #bestfriends

Such a special gift that I will forever cherish.

It's a board game playin' night!!
Chickyboom followed by Cooties is where it's at!

Groff dinner 4th year in a row. The food sucks, beer is warm and nobody wants to bid on this next year;) We got your back at the preschool auction!

First fence post in!! Good job boys!
#workingfortheirbeertoday

It has been too long since I canned, but I did it!
 Pickled Peppers!

Booty shakin' video! We love our Y Fliker!

Haircuts!

1 comment:

  1. You always get the best pictures of your girls! So beautiful! And the fingerprint necklace...I've never heard of that until you said it. So so great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!