Thursday, December 3, 2015

More Instagrams in July

More Instagram moments in July...
 
Color Run!! Happy 4th ya'll!

My horse loving girl.

Look what we found at Grandma's house today...mommy's first dance costume!
Layla fell in LOVE with it!

Preschool buddies + Mexican food and Margaritas = my FAV kind of summer nights!

This is what a 2 year old with no fear looks like! 

Happy Fri-YAY! This picture sums up their personalities! 

New arm candy. An angel wing for my mama, C&L aka Clay & Lindsey AND/OR Chloe & Layla, mom - my greatest accomplishment, Ruby for my July baby and Turquoise for my December baby, infinity sign symbolizing my endless love for these people.) 

9 years of love, laughter and lots of beer! HA! Happy Anniversary to my fav hunting partner and best dad to our girls. I love you Clay!

Sunday Funday! Layla especially loved holding baby Jaydee.
 
A beautiful graveside goodbye yesterday and I shut her apartment door for the last time. A huge thanks you to the friends and family that were with us last night! So much LOVE.
 
"I can no longer see you with my eyes, touch you with my hands, but I will feel you in my heart...FOREVER."

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I never noticed that you and Clay have the same initials as the kids. Fun! Beautiful headstone! I know you must miss her every day, but I hope it's getting a little easier. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!