Wednesday, December 30, 2015

More Instagrams in September

More moments documented in September via Instagram...
 
How I really feel about my baby starting school.
#laylawade

My arms are full and so is my heart!
Thanks Natalie for this random moments captured with me and my girls!

Beer and Boots. #timmcgraw #currington #uptownfunk

This picture!! Clay on the pink bike riding Layla, Dave popping a wheelie and Chloe and Chloe with their faces! #shenanigans

Layla's first dance class! Thank you Miss Lindsey for opening a preschool class, you made some little girls very happy tonight! #jazz #tap #tinydancers

A video of Layla who has her balance bike mastered!
#timeforpedals #balancebike #laylawade

#chloekay #titlethis #sevengoingonseventeen

Who is ready for their 1st 5K??? THIS GUURRLL!!
#glowinthepark5k #wedontsweatweglow #soexcited

#3940 #wedontsweatweglow #glowinthepark5k

These two...#chloes

Clowing around at the circus party!
#tripletsturn4 

First Silverwood trip and she is having a blast!! There may have been tears on the log ride though.

Mom and dad are having fun at Silverwood too!

Silverwood has been conquered!


I love my buggy!!
#laylawade

One of my favorite sounds is her laugh!!

Happiest birthday wishes Callie Jo!! Looking forward to making lots more memories with you this coming year! We love you sweet girl!

Game faces on!!
#gohawks #welovetheseahawks


1 comment:

I love comments!