Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Photo a Day in September

September, my birthday month, was full of FUN!!
 
 
1.In my wardrobe (new tank for the upcoming Glow Run 5K!
2. Happiness is...(having a locker for the first year!)
3. Bedtime (well worth being up past my bedtime for a Tim McGraw concert with these two!)
4. My passion (camping!!)
5. SPARKLE (my littlest so full of life that she sparkles!)
6. In the air (clouds)
7. Sunlight (shining in the window on Callie Jo and Layla Wade.)
8. Help (I am a dance mom to 2 now!)
9. I hear...(this girls and her giggles.)
10. I see...(a cranky girl with an eye infection.)
11. I taste...(the food all over my mouth - Buggy.)
12. Opposite (a day 5k is a NIGHT 5k! Glow run here I come!)
13. Wow! (We are crazy silly and all making the same face!)
14. I'm proud of this (planting these fall mums in honor of my mom who always helped me plant flowers in my pots.)
15. To my left (Chloe B to Chloe H.)
16. To my right (jammie wearing babies in my bed.)
 
 17. I never...(do crafts with my gifts on weeknights but tonight called for making windsocks!)
18. My own (littlest clown, I mean baby!)
19. Candy (cutest birthday party thank you!)
20. perspective (looks like she is having fun at Silverwood when really she is telling us "I come back when I get older, the rides are CARY!!!")
21. Red (airplane at Silverwood.)
22. Orange (fall mums.)
23. Yellow (arches mean it's lunch at McDonalds!)
24. Green (table for shooting practice - muzzle loader is sighted in and ready to go!)
25. Blue (Go Hawks!)
26. Pink (wearing girls and Layla's new yfliker.)
27. Rainbow (of colors on the treadmill.)
28. Note (Remind me not to sign up to make things for the Booster Club like this again! I had a tough time, although it did turn out pretty well.)
29. I wish...(I was this cute upside down.)
30. Kind (hunting colored can)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!