Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Biddy Ball

Chloe had biddy ball practice every Saturday morning at 7am in January. Then the last Saturday of the month they showed us what they learned during the halftime of the high school girls basketball game. While basketball is not her favorite I think she still enjoyed the practices and had fun.
 
Biddy Ballers

Funny FACES

While we were waiting for halftime Chloe was so good watching over Layla. Once again she amazes me and is the best big sister. The girls were playing duck, duck, goose and they totally included Layla and let her catch them. One day I'm sure she won't want little sis hanging but until then I enjoy watching them together.

Time to go!



DEFENSE!


Taking turns trying for a basket. Chloe made 1 - YAY!!! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun! Future basketball stars in the making! 😀

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!