Sunday, February 14, 2016

Christmas

 We had a lovely Christmas this year! The girls loved all of their gifts and were very thankful and appreciative. Clay and I enjoyed watching them open their gifts and the excitement of each present.
 
Layla with her new American Doll. 
 
Chloe and her Mermaid Tail that she asked Santa for.
 
Chloe got an ipod and a selfie stick so here we are trying it out!

Layla thought the selfie stick was cool too.
 
More mermaid pictures..


Grammy gave Layla this dress and she LOVED it!

The table is set and ready!



Clay's turkey on the Treager was DELICIOUS!

More fun with the selfie stick!

 
I "mustache" you a question - haha!

Mustaches and crowns!

 
 



After a delicious dinner we did our annual gift exchange. It was a perfect Christmas and I couldn't have asked for a better day. I know my mom was happily looking down on us and I could feel her presence.  


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time with family! That mermaid tail is reay near! I've never seen one like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!