Friday, February 19, 2016

More Instagrams in December

More fun photos in December!
 
Ready for her Preschool Christmas program!

Snow angels!

So close to turning 3!!! My non-stop talking, ornery, big sister loving, dress ONLY wearing, stubborn, exactly like daddy, girl! I love her to pieces!

Frosty the Snowman!

Since I already introduced you to Clay's mini, here is mine! She is a first born to a T, awesome big sister, soccer and camping loving 7 year old. My big girl who I love to pieces.

Christmas crafting 2015 in the books!
A fun 2nd annual tradition I know my girls with always remember.

YAHTZEE!!!!

Dinner date and "So You Think You Can Dance" with my Chloe Kay!
Thank you Danita and Dana for inviting us!

Look who is 3!!! Happy Birthday Layla Wade!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love that Layla is like Clay and Chloe is like you! Funny how that works out! I think K is totally T and S is so me! Haven't decided who the little ones are like!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!