Friday, February 26, 2016

More Instagrams in January

A couple more Instagrams in January and some duplicates because they are my favorites.
 
A daddy date at Build a Bear.

Then a Frozen Sing Along at the Bing Crosby Theatre with mommy!
Good day for Layla Wade!

You two can stop growing up now!!

My most favorite room in our house at the moment is this one. I love it for 2 reasons...1.) That my girls WANT to be sharing a room even with such an age difference, their bond is nothing I imagined. 2.) The matching beds, nightstand and mirror came from my angel mama's house. She would love that the girls are enjoying these beds and the girls love that they are grandma's! It's truly a room full of love!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE their room! The colors are adorable and everything just looks so sweet! How wonderful that they are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!