Thursday, February 25, 2016

Photo a Day in January

Another year has started and so quickly another month has come to an end. This month we celebrated Layla's 3rd birthday, enjoyed the snow, and made more memories! 
 
JANUARY 2016!

1. Black + White (a house cleaning, American Doll playing sort of day.)
2. What I did today (celebrated this girl turning 3!!! Build a Bear with daddy and a Frozen Sing Along with mommy!)
3. Water (in the bathtub.)
4. Circle (tube makes for some awesome sledding.)
5. Leaves (throwback picture to Layla's birthday. Her blue frosted cake "leaves" you with blue teeth.)
6. Something blue (my crazy awesome sleep pattern last night according to my Fitbit.)
7. Reading (on their Kindles.)
8. Landscape (snowy.)
9. Shoes (I tried to find the perfect shoes for Layla's 3 year photos and didn't find exactly what I wanted. These brown fuzzy boots will have to do.)
10. Lucky (to be called mommy by these little girls!)
11. Outdoors (a girl and her dog.)
12. Something I wore (Layla - this number 3 shirt that Chloe wore at her 3rd birthday party.)
13.Three of a kind (Chloe and her 3 American Dolls.)
14. Close-up (of a sweet napping girl.)
15. Mail (The girls already have their Valentine mailboxes out for mail delivery.)
16. Chair (that my girls fight over constantly!)

17. Faceless (hiding under that hat that is too big.)
18. White (placemats, marshmallows and whipped cream. Hot cocoa + a play date.)
19. In the hand (sled rope.)
20. Patterns (of heart candies on birthday cupcakes for Layla's preschool class and her teacher's birthday.)
21. Morning (when jammies, crazy hair and messy faces are acceptable!)
22. Night (when cuddles are always welcome and we often fall asleep together.)
23. Play (Chloe was so excited when she was invited to be in the play or musical I shall say! Here she is with the other fish and JoJo in Seussical the Musical.)
24. Window (in the background of a silly-faced crafting Chloe Kay.)
25. Numbers (on my net diary. Trying to track my food intake again to lose  my Christmas 10! Yikes.)
26. Simplicity (they simply and genuinely love each other.)
27. Telephone (where I find random videos and pictures like this one!)
28. Smile (Chloe was excited to see this Leopard and wanted her picture taken with it! SMILE!)
29. Home (with Elsa and Anna)
30. Flat Lay (Painting and crackers.)
31. Me (Wife to high school sweetheart Clay, mama to Chloe Kay and Layla Wade, lover of coffee, family and friends! I am so blessed in this life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!