Monday, June 27, 2016

Day 4 Mexico

On Day 4 the boys all went golfing. Deana and I got up and went to the beach to try paddle boarding. It was hard!! I fell immediately as I tried to stand up but then got into a grove. Not long into it we just sat on the paddle boards and paddled around. My legs were shaking when we got off. Since we didn't use our whole hour we asked if we could try boogie boarding too. That wasn't my favorite but Deana loved it and she really got the hang of it!
 


When we got back to our room the boys were still golfing so we decided to take advantage of our 2 free massages. It was a really good massage and felt great. Then it was time to eat!
 
Our FAVORITE food - fish tacos poolside. AMAZING!!!

Our favorite pool boy - Carlos!

When the boys were done golfing we decided to get a cab and go to Bucerias which is another town about half hour away. One of our favorite restaurants is there and you get to eat on the beach.
Our cabbie had the smallest Coronas I have ever seen! 

The market in Bucerias is super fun too! They kept calling Clay "Mr. Clean" haha!
We bought the girls both dresses here.
 
During dinner we see these guys strolling along the beach with horses. I jokingly say "let's do it!" Art immediately calls them over and the next thing I know I'm riding a horse on the beach into the sunset. A super fun and hilarious first!






 
Our boys - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!