Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Day 5 Mexico

Day 5 started out with almost the whole crew going to breakfast at the yummy place we found down by the pier. Again it was delicious and the others were glad they got up early and went with us. When we got back I was ready to check something off my bucket list....parasailing!!! I shall say it was awesome, very peaceful and quiet all the way up there but also pretty scary!! I probably wouldn't do it again unless it was off the back of a boat and a 2 person sling. I think that would be more fun. Since I went off the beach I had to listen to the whistles and pull the cord at the right time to land. I wanted to do this last time we went to Mexico so I am glad I can now say I have done it! The rest of the afternoon we lounged by the pool and then just ordered in pizza that night.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!