Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 6 and 7 Mexico

Our last full day in Mexico Clay and I started the day out with a long walk around the property. Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool and soaking up the sun. That night the whole crew went to dinner at a restaurant none of us had been before and it was good. They had turtles you could feed which our girls would have loved! It was a good LAST day.

Cheers to this amazing trip!






Oh Deana!!!



Love you babe!

Turtles! There were hundreds of them!



On Day 7 we packed our bags, sat by the pool for a couple more hours and ate our LAST order of fish tacos. Clay and I headed to the airport as everyone else stayed (they left the next day). We had an AMAZING and UNFORGETTABLE trip. Thank you to these people that have become family - we couldn't imagine this trip without you all! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such an AMAZING trip!!! How fun to go with your friends! T and I agree that we need to vacation with friends more often! So much more fun than by yourself! I love all these pictures! And way to go with the parasailing! I would probably be too chicken. Haha :) And Brave Deana for picking up, what I assume was, a wild iguana?! Ha! Glad you all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!