Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Vagabond

In April the Missoula Children's Theatre came to Davenport to put on the show, Aladdin with the Davenport kids as the actors and actresses. Chloe auditioned for the show and was excited when she got the part as a vagabond. When she came home after the auditions she asked Clay and I "what IS a vagabond anyways?" Clay's response was "a BUM!" That made me laugh but pretty much he was right. Chloe went to practices all week and then performed twice, once for the school and once for the public on Friday April 15th.
 
Good job Chloe, you did great and made us proud.
I loved watching your facial expressions as you said your parts. XOXO








1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish I could have seen it! The middles were at my moms so T brought K and I stayed home with the baby. She loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!